The design intern will be an integral part of our creative team. This internship role gives one rising star the opportunity to partner with subject matter experts in brand identity design to grow in his or her career. You’ll train through the Matchstic identity process and even be able to contribute to real client work. If you’re curious about branding, want to hone your design skills, and see what it’s like to work in a professional environment, apply to join us this Fall. If chosen for this role, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with our design team on client projects, help with Matchstic marketing, attend Lunch ‘N Learns, assist with photoshoots, and more. This role interacts with the entire Matchstic team and will be responsible for tasks both big and small.
Where We Work
This internship opportunity can be fully remote, or a hybrid role based in Atlanta, and may involve occasional in-person Matchstic team meetings.
What We’re Looking For
• Curiosity and the desire to learn about the branding process
• Detail-oriented, organized, and collaborative team player
• Current college student (junior or senior) or recent grad
• Internship runs from August to October (flexible dates)
• $400 weekly stipend
• Minimum of 24 hours a week (consecutive days are appreciated)
• Open to remote candidates
• Must provide your own laptop and Adobe Creative Suite
• Class credit is possible
• Front row seat to the branding process with Matchstic secret sauce
• Mentorship from identity designers and creative professionals
• Limited edition Matchstic swag
• Playtime with our office pups
• All the coffee and generous helpings of snacks
Diversity and Inclusion Commitment
We believe that in order to serve our clients well, our team must bring a diversity of backgrounds, identities and perspectives to the table and see this open role as an opportunity to expand the collective experience of our group. We are an equal opportunity employer that is firmly committed to building a more diverse and inclusive workplace. Matchstic does not discriminate in recruitment or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, orientation, nationality, age, disability, status or other non-merit factor.
We are strategic creatives and creative strategists having fun doing work that empowers passionate clients. It’s a level of work that requires commitment and follow through in our work-life. We are learning that you can bring your distinct values, points of view, skills, and abilities from wherever you are. And, we all succeed when we take care of each other.
We’re the brand identity house of the South. Our job is to help challenger brands take their identity to the next level by uncovering what makes them radically relevant, and leveraging their unique position to create a compelling brand identity.
Learn more at Matchstic.com
Your application was submitted successfully.