Matchstic is the brand identity house of the South. We focus on creating and developing brands that have something positive to contribute to the world, so a lot of what we do is help clients understand who they are, why they matter and how to express it to the right people. It’s deep, thoughtful work that helps shape deep, thoughtful brands.
This internship role gives one rising star the opportunity to partner with subject matter experts in brand identity design to grow in his or her career. You’ll train through the Matchstic identity process and even be able to contribute to real client work.
If you’re curious about branding, want to hone your design skills, and see what it’s like to work in a professional environment, apply to join us this Summer.
The design intern will be an integral part of our creative team. If chosen for this role, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with our design team on client projects, help with Matchstic marketing and CreativeMornings, attend Lunch ‘N Learns, assist photoshoots, and more. This role interacts with the entire Matchstic team and will be responsible for tasks both big and small.
What we’re looking for:
• Curiosity and the desire to learn about the branding process
• Detail-oriented, organized, and collaborative team player
• Current college student (junior or senior) or recent grad
• Internship runs from May 4th to August 3rd (flexible)
• $300 weekly stipend
• Minimum of 24 hours a week (consecutive days are appreciated)
• Must be local or able to commute to Atlanta
• Must provide your own laptop and Adobe Creative Suite
• Class credit is possible
• Front row seat to the branding process with Matchstic secret sauce
• Mentorship from identity designers and creative professionals
• Limited edition Matchstic swag
• Playtime with our office pups
• All the coffee and generous helpings of snacks
Your application was submitted successfully.